Firsts and discoveries...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 25th 2009
Published: August 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Just a quickie that so far so good. Saying goodbye to Dave was rough! And as one painful chapter ends this new one begins!! All is good. Kind of a little dissappointed in the toiletes so far but I have just been in three airports only! They do have this really cool water dispenser that squeeks at a higher pitch then I do. It gives you choices of cold, warm, and hot water. Bizzarre. People here are still wearing masks. Everything in the airports are open 24/7. Whatever it takes to bring in a few bucks. I hate taking off my shoes for the exrays and forgot about my lotion that's 4oz. Still have it! Good security! Everything is super clean. In major Bangkok airport there's hardly any seating for those roaming for 6 hrs!!!!! Til I found this amazing corner...out!!!!!! The money is colorful and pretty, America's not...hhhmmmmmm. In Taiwan's airport the color for women's signs for toiletes are red and the color for men are blue. Little red and blue poster of that typical restroom sign. They recycle and the Deaf Olimpics are in Sept in Taiwon. So far being in a major airport language is not a problem...so far!!! Ha Ha hA!

Sorry for the bad spelling and gramar. In a hurry and just wanted to say hi and missing everyone!
AND there's no spell check...silly
Bue Skies
N

Advertisement



25th August 2009

Yeahhh
Blue skies and fair winds. Remember that in BKK the official Taxis are across the street, not the guys in the airport!!
26th August 2009

Glad you're good!
Love the blog. Can't wait to hear about where you stay and all your journeys! i LOVE YOU!!!! MUA!
27th August 2009

HOORAY!
SUBSCRIBED!!! good luck and lots of love.

Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.052s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb