In Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 27th 2009
Published: July 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After the late arrival of our Air Asia in Chiangmai, we only left Chiangmai at midnight yesterday and we finally settled in our RCI unit in Bangkok at 3:00 AM.
We did some laundry this morning and went to the pool in the afternoon. We just came back from Silom Village where we had dinner and saw Thai traditional dancing.

Tomorrow we will visit some temples in Bangkok. Tuyen tried to speak Thai with local people using her memories of Thai language in the past.
By this time, next week I have to go back to work already. Time is flying; our vacations are almost over. Mai is so eager to go back home. Who is going to pick us at Dorval airport at 19:18 on Aug/2 ? For the van, there is a hand brake that you need to use your left foot to press it in order to release it. Can my mini-van run now ?




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



27th July 2009

I try to go with your van to airport; in case I could not, I just use my Toyota to pick you up . Luc will drive since Robert tells should book 2 weeks in advance. Your Mom, di Quy, Luc and his wife came back from New York and they enjoyed it: they took photos Ground zero, Statue de la Liberte', Rockefeller center etc . Lan board cruise to day at Rome, then ship will go to Greece, Turkey etc. You remember when you were in Bangkok before departure to Canada, you stay in apartment with swimming pool too .Temples in Chiang Mai Pra Singh are pretty old !

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb