Bangkok Arrival...............


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
January 28th 2006
Published: January 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Two other girls shared a taxi with us to the airport (really bugeting!) one girl was on her own and flying to Bangkok so me and Vix took her under our wing!!!! She was on an arranged trip so already had a taxi booked- bonus as we jumped in it too and got a free ride to Ko San Road.

The airport was exactly how I imagined.............. grey and eary and there was a constant
buzzing noise, it brought back memories of the drama Bangkok Hilton, which I was obsessed with when I was younger. Got the impression that when we came out of arrivals that we would be bombarded by taxi drivers but didnt notice it but maybe that was because we were sorted with one already.

From Julias hotel we walked to ours- the infamous Buddy Lodge, located on the Ko San Road, very much like Blackpool, crowds of people...... street stalls, very dirty unlike the beautiful Singa!!!!

When checking in , Louisa (Vix cousin) and Timmy (her boyfriend) turned up!!!! We were hoping we would meet up with them........ Went straight out for a drink.loads of Westeners about which was nice but made it so touristy! No one hassled us which I was shoked at! Had a few Singa Beers, ncke a Mc Donalds (O again- I know!!!) and went to bed- didnt sleep well as sore throat and very noisy street below- bit apprehensive as want to catch flight with Louisa and Timmy in the morning to Ko Samui but cant check if we can tickets til the morning...................................

Lots of love to everyone
Becks and Vix

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



31st January 2006

Hi Becky!! Glad you have survived the Koh San road!! mad isn't it! Glad you managed to get somewhere to stay. Thought you'd be on the Sangsom not the Singha! Let me know if you want any info on where to stay in Samui and make sure you take some piccies of Samui airport, its hilarious! Take care and have a great trip...ImS O Jealous!
31st January 2006

I love you long time. . .
Watch out for the lady boys. . . . .and mascarading golf professionals! Holla.

Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 73; dbt: 0.1338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb