Koh Phagnan - Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
February 19th 2009
Published: February 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

From Cheloklum, we went to the next beach, Haad Mae Haad and stayed there for 2 nights in a very cute little bungalow on the beach. We did lots of snorkelling and saw some amazing fish. It was like being in an aquarium!! Saw some massive really brightly coloured ones, and little purply black ones that come and swim right up to you and have a good look! It's like they were just as interested in us as we were in them!! There was massive sea cucumbers as well, they look like great big slugs, gross. Matt poked one. Then I broke the snorkelling mask, so that was the end of that!

I spent the rest of the day lazing around in the hammock on our porch, reading and playing zelda on my ds.

Yesterday it rained, proper heavy rain and matt hasn't got a rain cover on his rucksach - hahaha! There were people riding along on the scooters with their umbrellas. We got on the boat yesterday and headed back towards Bangkok, another loooong journey, lots of waiting around for different buses, met some interesting people though. Arrived back on Khao San Road this morning at 5am. We can't check in to our hotel until 9am so we have been sitting drinking tea watching the rats and the prostitutes!

Advertisement



19th February 2009

Ooooooooooooo!
Hey! I have subscribed to your blog now! That was lacking before, need to keep up to date. So what's Zelda like? Any good? It all sounds luuush! I thought you said that music was crap at the full moon party, but they played our tune?! Oo, memories :) Don't forget to put sunburn on your nose! Missing you both xxx
21st February 2009

yeh, it was well strange, crap music then just in the middle of it our tune! It was mad : )

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb