Quick update


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
January 27th 2006
Published: January 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I am so far behind with updating this blog that I will just insert a load of pictures and some small(ish) sentences. Here’s a quick update =) (sorry if it takes a long time to load!)

Since completing the TEFL & TEYL I have started work at a school not too far from where im staying. I’m teaching G1-G4 (7-10) year olds I think.

1/ Here’s my Favourite class. Their level of English is brilliant. They are easy to teach and there are only three of them. An hour class with three little angels! =)







































2/ Here’s my nightmare class. Stopping them fighting & trying to keep the little blighters seated is an everyday occurrence! Natti is always in the middle of the fighting grrrr. Welcome to G2.



































Every class has its goodies. So say hi to the two little angels from my G2 class. Ping (The girl with her hands on her face is amazingly shy & quiet!



































On to the schools Christmas party










































































































































































































































A few pics from Bangkok's China town










































































































































































The police here are either directing traffic, blowing their stupid whistles and waving their arms or ripping off some folk. Corrupt as they come!














































[Last but not least a couple of pre-Christmas pics


Far left...Louis (the crazy foka) works at the same school. Aom > Bill > Sara.




































Don’t ask!!!





Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0199s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb