Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 5th 2008
Published: July 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

OMG......It's been 5 days! and feels like 5000 !!!! let me start with the first thing....okay so i shared how i boosted up the anitibiotics and so by the time we are at the airport driving....my neck and throat and head have HIVES....is it my nervousness or am i allergic to the anitbiotics afterall!!! while at the airport i find Benydryl....take a couple the hives stop spreading!!! and i really believe that this is a Tramatic and Dramatic Exit and how could anything be MORE intense than that!!!!!!!!just wait!!!! so we land in atlanta everythings cool and although our flight getting there is delayed everythings cool! so we get on our flight to KOREA and i think i took another benydryl or two and I sleep for 14 hours....we rushed through korean airport....it's like miles to get to our gate.....and the airport little korean dude reminds me of that assitant to the Chan inspector movies ....cant remember his name anyway we rush and rush and drag our selves and get on the flight heading to Bangkok!!! Ah .....after so many hours scrunched up in an airplane seat ITs going to be great to shower and have leg room....so we get off the plane ONLY to find out from our traveling friend Jay that our hotel in thailand reservation got sort of botched up and he's just gonna use one of those airport kiosk people to book us a room from pictures in a 3 ring binder.....YEs yes nice room....so even though his sister suggested to Amari ...5 star hotel....jay thinks the PJ Watergate is perfect it's a boutique hotel and close to everything....ok...sounds good! so we get there IN 2 LIMO buses....just us 5 kids 3 adults and 20 pieces of luggage!!! !! ONLY to be welcomed by the smell of bleach in the lobby and we really dont want to be harsh just cause of the lobby so we check in anyway...3 rooms...Isabella and i head to our...the sheets are crisp and White but the bleach smell is bit overwhelming and it's killing us but not the mosquitoes flying in the room or the ants on the toilet...and we cant even put our bags down cause the carport carpet is moist NO it s tsunami wet!!!! and the manager really doesnt get what the problem is for us so he wants to change us to a suite!!! OK?? we climb up to the 3rd floor and while in the hallway we' couldnt distinquish what that smell was IS it just eucalytus or is it mixed with nail polish remover....We dont even get through the door and i decide we MUST leave...so after fanagling cause buddy ole pal jay paid cash to the hotel kiosk rip off at the hotel We book into the amari ....It's only 10 blocks away from the LO-MOTEL as we so fondly have referred to it!!! it just took 2 cabs and 2 trips to get us all there....by this time the large cooler and suitcase of vitamins and the fishing poles that we're being transported by us to cambodia for Mama sitta of Jay's were close to finding there home on the streets...( ha ha ) We got off the plane at 9:30 pm and finally our at our Great Hotel Amari where we will call home for 3 days.....it's 4am in the morning!!!!!

Advertisement



11th July 2008

OMG!!!
Juan and I sat here laughing so hard at this story! Sorry you guys, but it sounded so funny! Sounded like something out of a National Lampoon's Vacation! All kitties are doing GREAT! No worries!

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0647s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb