back in Bangkok ;-)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
February 18th 2008
Published: February 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey All
Yip strange hey, indeed back in Bangkok, but not for long ... just a nights overstay.
We've been traveling since yesterday morning 05u00 with our final destination, one of the most beautiful island of Thailand Ko Lipe (sand-sun-cocktails-diving, lets say the normal stuff), which is all the way in the southern part of Thailand in the Andaman Sea.

Since we were left in Cambodia we needed to cross the border at the place called Poipet in order to find the quitest way to bangkok to catch a express train straigth into Hat Yai for promising 15hours.
This was all according our plans... however ... stuck in Bangkok, Khao San road again, but than guess can't call it really 'stuck'

We almost made it, just missed our train with 10 minutes ... oeps.
Once we crossed the border again, we caught a 5 star AC bus to Bangkok for a 3 hour journey ... of course we arrived in Bangkok central station at 16u45 and our train left at 16u35 (never anticipated the Thai are so punctual ) .. hence an another night in Bangkok, smart as we are ;-) we booked our tickets for tomorrow's train at 15u10.
It 'll be a sleeping second class 2 express train straight into Hat Yai after a 15hour !!!
Final plenty of time to relax and do some reading in my books which i haven't touched so far ... which made up another 5 kilo's in my backpack
Oh Yeah miss you all a lot and thinking of you guys and girls over there, and to be honest more about the girls anyway ... lots of kisses for the boys than and hugs for the girls
xx/mike


Hey all, I have little to add to this one. Just wanted to send you my regards and wish you lot's of fun in another workng week... ;-)

Greetz,
Robin



Advertisement



18th February 2008

the main reason
Yooh salon backpackers! Finally after reading about temples and nature, ... the real thing to go to South East Asia ...Khao San Road! Enjoy and be safe :-) Say hello from me out there ...maybe they remember me ...! Euoeeh Euoeeh Euoeeh Euoeeh ... alias camping Neus! Euh Mikie ... btw ... better late then never ... Happy Birthday dude!
18th February 2008

Just remember your stag party Borat - We fixed you then and we have fixed you again - Welcome Home ! ;-)
18th February 2008

That Card !
Hey Mikey, did you get my Birthday card ? No, well that scantily clad lady on the corner of PatPong market has it - I am sure you know who I mean ! ;-)

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb