Bangkok- A night to remember


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 20th 2007
Published: July 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After spending a day relaxing and nursing a sore head, I meet some fellow travellers and decided on taking a trip to Kho San Road. With the intention of shoppping and hopefully drinking too! The cab ride took forever due to the heavens opening (Welcome To Thailand) so open arrival the shopping was short lived and we retired to a bar that I had happily nicknamed Backpackers paradise need I say more.
The table was set the concuction was beer in the form of self-despensing taps and plan was to get drunk and discover the other sights along the way. After finishing 3 of these towers we took a walk found a live rock bar and settled in for some more amber nector.
Now soppy as sandmen we took to the stree to meet and greet as many people as we could find; fun, laughs and a taxi ride back to the hostel for munch.
Starving hungrey we found a market around the corner and endulged in some local grub to finish the night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



22nd July 2007

Nice, very nice
Sounds like you are having a great time brother. Your Pic's bring back good memories for me. Almost feel like travelling again !!!

Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0706s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb