Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
May 24th 2007
Published: May 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Joe heads off to the Philippines early today, and after he leaves Charlotte and I head off to the main train station to get our train tickets for tonight. After getting our tickets and walking around for a while, we catch the subway and the skytrain back to MBK shopping centre to use their internet cafe on the top floor. The subway is even cleaner than the skytrain and feels very modern compared to the underground in London.

After sorting our accommodation out at the internet cafe we head to Wat Pho for a massage, as I decided I can't leave Thailand without getting a real thai massage! It was very good, but the room wasn't air conditioned so it didn't leave us feeling very refreshed.

After getting back to our hotel we went for dinner with John before catching our flight. John buys us both dinner as a goodbye present (Thanks John!!). Over the last two days I've decided what I don't like about travelling now - saying goodbye! It's weird seeing everyone every day for a month and then leaving so suddenly.

On our way out of the hotel we see Ra with his next Intrepid group and say our farewells before setting off to the station.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.21s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 68; dbt: 0.1392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb