Day 13 - Koh Samui to Bangkok to see the Lady Boy show


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
April 30th 2007
Published: April 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Jungle Queen
Well we were quite glad to be leaving Koh Samui, being right in the heart of Chewang had become a little draining on us over the past couple of days. So we hoped on our little plane and jetted into Bangkok for one more night.

(I have to second jungle queen on this Koh Samui is a place i could only visit for a few days, these islands have been build around tourism and as a result I felt like every person i meet was out to fleece me, it gets very draining after a while)

On Ms Murphys recommendation we headed off to the Calypso Club to see a lady boy show. It was a great night and some of the boys were quite stunning (well from a distance anyway). We still haven't really worked out what they do with their packages but it was a fun night. (I'm sure many of them must have been sniped, the outfits they were wearing were ridiculously skimpy and when you go to the trouble of having breast implants suring you would go to the trouble of having the rest of you fixed)

The rains still haven't let up so we jumped in a tuk tuk back to the hotel after the show.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb