Vincent Lee V. The Ladyboys!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
January 21st 2007
Published: January 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Vince and LucyVince and LucyVince and Lucy

"No one could afford the two of us together"
Today is our last day in Bangkok.

Yesterday we got to meet up with one of our family members that lives in Bangkok, Vivi. It was great to see a familiar face in this country. We also went to the Calypso Caberet show, which is performed all by ladyboys.

Speaking of ladyboys, they seem to love poor Vince.

Our feet were looking pretty gross after walking around on them for 3 weeks so we went to get pedicures and a ladyboy did his while giving him sweet smiles the whole time.

Then, at Patpong market, we met a great ladyboy named Lucy who kept saying that if he and Vince were together no one would be able to afford them.

Then, at the Cabaret show, Vince got pulled up on stage by 3 ladyboys and was made to dance with them in front of a full theatre. I don't know what it is about my husband but the ladyboys seem to love him!The ladyboys are actually much nicer than we've found the majority of Thai people to be.

Here's some pics of Vince's adventures with the ladyboys and one of us with Vivi.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Vince and TinaVince and Tina
Vince and Tina

Vince dancing with Tina Turner
Vince with the Calypso ladyboysVince with the Calypso ladyboys
Vince with the Calypso ladyboys

Vince dancing onstage with the ladyboys


Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb