The Final Destination


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
January 15th 2007
Published: January 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Bangkok Bangkok Bangkok

Bangkok Temples..Buddhists are some the nicest people in the world.
Thailand.

What can I say. Thailand has everything that one can want in life and more. The Thais mould life to perfection in the best possible way and offer it to everyone in the world to enjoy.

In Thailand, you will want to stop and eat at every shop, street stall, restaurant that you pass. You will want to drink coffee and fresh fruit shakes all day. You will gladly not go into Starbucks because the women street vendor outisde starbucks make coffee 10 times better. You will want to stop at every single stall or shop that you pass and just browse and probably buy if you are anything like me.

You never feel like your being ripped off and will gladly pass over money to street food stalls without asking how much because. I pretty much guarantee they will not rip you off.

They have the blended the treatment of tourists into their culture so welll and I am totally taken by it.

An appropriate place to finish my 5 month trip where I have managed to unwind and get back into the feel and reality of a bit of normal city life with the added bonus of a mix of Thai Culture.

All I can say to anyone that has not visited Thailand is get yourself 2 weeks holiday, book into the Baiyok Tower Hotel, Bangkok for a week and enjoy life, culture and nightmarkets and their best. Then take a 1 hour plane flight to one of a selection of paradise islands or mainland resorts and enjoy.

Thanks to everyone for your lovely support and comments throughout my time since first landing in Bangalore on the 4th September 2006.

For me now, I am enjoying my last few hours in Bangkok and will soon be heading to a very windy Britain I understand.
















Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Laughing DemonsLaughing Demons
Laughing Demons

To keep the evil spirits away.
Baiyoke Tower..BangkokBaiyoke Tower..Bangkok
Baiyoke Tower..Bangkok

85 Floors high and the 28th highest building in the world overlooking one of the craziest and best cities in the world.
Baiyoke TowerBaiyoke Tower
Baiyoke Tower

Bangkok by night looks and is exactly like a large scale Scalectrix game.


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb