The Origin


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan » Taipei » CKS International Airport
March 14th 2014
Published: March 14th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Taiwan TO Bali


CartierCartierCartier

Cartier apparently didn't get the memo to be open at 6AM.
If there ever is a rocket that can get to a destination faster, you heard it hear first, I will gladly sign up for that test. I sat in the middle seat between my two friends and lets just say, the seats are only 16 - 17 inches wide...HAVE YOU SEEN MY APPETITE?

On a 14 hour flight, I probably slept only 7 hours as it was a bumpy ride due to turbulence. The rest 7 hours was spent looking out the window wondering if the Lakers lost, why someone can buy 50 watermelons in math problems and no one questions them.

We reached the Taiwan Airport at 6AM (TAIWAN TIME) and man...they have some legit stores here open AT 6AM IN THE MORNING! Who is shopping at these stores at 6AM!? Oh wait, Cartier didn't get the memo, the store remains closed. As we are walking towards the next terminal to get to the next flight for Bali, I noticed there was a museum...in the middle of the airport. It also remains closed.

Next flight is at 9AM, for another 5 hours to Bail Airport Denpasar. Update you guys in about 9 hours!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

PowerportPowerport
Powerport

This electronic store is how its done. They sell every major product from cell phones to cameras.
MuseumMuseum
Museum

A 10 by 10 room of the Airport Taiwan Museum
Airplane SeatsAirplane Seats
Airplane Seats

Worst. Seat. Ever.
MallMall
Mall

The stores were open bright and early in the morning.
CoachCoach
Coach

Coach Store got the memo to be open at 6AM.


Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb