watching dumb kid's movies


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan » Taichung
February 26th 2008
Published: February 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

so i've started work, and it's really difficult. i come home every monday absolutely exhausted after teaching seven periods straight and ending on my abominable ps3 class. so far, i'm two for two on migraines on mondays. hopefully that'll get better. being said, you still couldn't pay me enough to go back to hess. there's absolutely no comparison between ps3 and treehouse. i will never go back to six year olds. never.

i missed the last half day of work today. vic came to me during fourth period, right before lunch, saying that the legal department needed my passport and, oh yeah, the actually did need a health check. so i had to go out and find a hospital that wouldn't charge me an arm and a leg and could do an x-ray and bloodwork on demand. i was hoping to go to fongyuan, where they only charge $1000, but they only do health checks on monday, wednesday, thursday and friday mornings. not tuesdays and not afternoons (double whammy). so after wasting an hour and a half trying that, i got royally lost trying to find a hospital in taichung, but finally found china university hospital after asking for directions. anyway, i didn't get out of the hospital until well after five, and my last class started at 4:40, so needless to say, i doubly lost money in the process ($1500 for the health check and my $3000 bonus for the month). damn legalities. oh well...still cheaper than a visa run to hong kong.

all in all...life in taiwan is the same as ever...without a psycho-bitch landlady.

hmm...definite improvement.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0998s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb