Guide to Apply for your Keta Korea Online Fast and Safely now


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea
September 14th 2023
Published: September 14th 2023
Edit Blog Post

The government of the Republic of Korea will begin issuing KETA (Korea Electronic Travel Authorization) online visas in May 2021. Tourist visas for South Korea are valid for two years and can be used several times by citizens of visa-exempt countries. The maximum length of stay varies from 30 to 90 days, depending on the visitor's nationality.

Well, the application process is straightforward and doesn't need much time or effort. Approved electronic travel permission will be sent to the email address provided once the application is submitted. It will also include applicant's personal information, passport information, and payment of the visa fee.

The maximum time for processing is 72 hours. Visitors outside the Republic of Korea will need a valid passport and a printed copy of the k eta to enter the country.

Visas for South Korea: The application process

The procedure for applying for an ETA in South Korea is lightning-fast and incredibly simple. Use your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer to submit your work. Get closer to your K-ETA by following our step-by-step application guide:

Name, last name, email address, nationality, arrival and departure dates, etc. Fill out the form with some of your personal, travel, and passport information. Verify all information to ensure no blanks or mistakes could delay your k-eta clearance.

Please include any relevant paperwork in your attachments. Make a secure online payment (through PayPal, a debit or credit card, etc.) to cover the application fee.

K-ETAs, implemented by the government of the Republic of Korea, reduce processing times to as little as 72 hours. Even so, during delays, it is optional that you apply for your K-ETA at least three business days in advance.

Children are part of the online form filled out by their parents or legal guardians. A parent or legal guardian is completing this form and is responsible for the information given on behalf of their minor kid.

South Korea ETA requirements

You must be a citizen of a country participating in the visa waiver programme and fulfill some minimum conditions to apply. Your passport must be valid for travel for at least six months after your intended entry into the Republic of Korea.

Take a picture of your face using your phone or computer's camera. Upon check-in, please provide a current passport and a printed version of your approved electronic travel authorization for the Republic of Korea.

If your transit time is less than 34 hours and you don't leave the airport, you don't need to submit a K-ETA for transit.

Validity of the K-ETA

The ETA for the Republic of Korea is good for two years, beginning on the date it was issued. Remember that your passport must be in valid status. Since the K-ETA is tied to the passport, the ETA is also rendered useless if the passport is lost or expires.

There will be no additional time allotted for the keta Korea. After that time, you will no longer be permitted to remain in the nation. You must apply for a new K-ETA outside of South Korea to extend your stay there.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.736s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.2323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb