Day 2 of our Cruise - at sea


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
March 8th 2015
Published: June 17th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 1.28941, 103.85

Woke up this morning at 7.10am and as soon as I realised the time, it meant I had slept in and missed the first stretching class at the gym!!, oh well, there is always tomorrow!! We got dressed and went down for breakfast, the variety of food was amazing, and although we didn't want to each much, the plate got filled with lots of food that we didn't really need.
We went to the Royal Promenade where they had a raffle going, so we had to watch the fashion parade that was about to start, it was showing jewellery and bags and watches that were available to buy, we didn't win anything at the raffle or buy anything !!!
Next was lunch and already we didn't think we should be eating all the time, but you go with the flow, sad isn't it.
1.00pm saw us heading to an Art Auction, which truly isn't our thing but again they had free raffles which we didn't win!!! The auction saw not one painting being sold so this was a total waste of time!!
Ok, back to the bar, this was more exciting and then we plonked ourselves on the pool deck and watched a movie on the outdoor screen, " the Hundred Foot Journey" which was good, sunshine, drinks and a movie! Later we went in for a swim while we still had some sunshine as the further North we go, the colder it's going to get!!
Happy hour at 4.30pm meant this is the time to buy our first cocktail which is Eastern Sunrise, which is Vodka, triple sec, orange juice and Sprite in a glass to take home!
Well by now we have had a few drinks but we went back to our room to prepare for our 1st formal night which was with the Captain and an opportunity to have photos taken too with all our fancy clothes on!! We looked HOT!!!
Well after our photo time with the Captain, we went to the other photo areas and had some more photos taken. These should be special ones, and we hope they turned out good!!
Dinner tonight was in The Sound Of Music, deck 5 and again we were chauffeured to our table, about 3 staff hovering around us and offered the menu with lots of fancy items to choose from. We were still not hungry from lunch, but we had dinner and was ready to totally burst, and add the wine to our dinner, pop!!!
After a wonderful day at sea, the day was drawing to an end, to much to do on our relaxing holiday!!! xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.034s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0154s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb