Tour to the “Lion City” SINGAPORE


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
June 7th 2016
Published: June 9th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Experience, travel – these are as education in themselves” – Euripides




So from my first journey to Dubai traveling to Singapore comes up. Our friend was based in Singapore that time and it was a perfect timing for us to visit her. Why? We have place to stay meaning we will save money for the accommodation. 😊 A lot for sure as it is Christmas season. Me and T. Rina comes up with a plan to meet our former colleagues and friends in SG. A couple of months before the trip we invited our friends about it and only 4 of us ended up to meet there.

Rina and her son traveled directly from Abu Dhabi UAE, Sarah from the Philippines and me from Saudi Arabia. It was my regular vacation that time. To save, I made my trip to SG as a cutting trip going to the Philippines.

Our host Kathy already arranged an itinerary for us during our stay. City Tour, Universal Studios, watching Peter Pan the Musical and also she arranged a day tour to Legoland Malaysia which is only around 45 minutes land travel from Singapore.

Being in SG for 4 nights and 3 days, without any doubt it is a well-developed country. Though I observed that their people don't smile that much but they have clean streets. 😊 Special mention to elders who are still working and also I think discrimination is not common when it comes to hiring employees. You will be stunned with their Airport. Changi Airport is one of the best airports I have been next to Dubai Airport. You can have an 8 hour stop over without feeling bored. The amazing places we visited, Universal Studios, Marina Bay Sands area, Gardens by the bay, experiencing the city bus and metro train made this trip a memorable one. Being with friends in this trip made it extra special.

See the gallery for the pictures and unlimited selfies. 😊 Thank you.


Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb