The calm after the storm.


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
April 17th 2006
Published: April 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Thats right!! We have burnt ourselves out a little with all this temple spotting and walking around the city. So Today was not very eventful we are afraid, just did some washing, that's always good when ther machine actually works and clean clothes come out!
We went back to the Sri Srinivasa Prnumal Temple on Serragoon Road. This is the prettiest temple we have been to I think, very colourful, less tacky. On the ceilings there were amazing, beautiful patterns.
From here we went to China town in search of a bracelet and magnets. 5 hours later, we had the magnets! You wouldn't think something so simple could be so stressful! We both had Char Siew for lunch which was nice.
We got caught in the afternoon rain, which was terrential!

Later that evening we went on the internet and found a new food mall right next to us in Little India. Andy had duck and noodles I got a sandwich from the 7 11!
That night we just packed our stuff ready to leave early tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

 Indian guy Indian guy
Indian guy

I got this by pretending to take a photo of Andy.


28th April 2006

Hello both of you ! everything is so colourful, I feel you are enjoying the culture there after Australia. Keep safe see you soon ! X

Tot: 0.029s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0144s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb