Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
September 3rd 2010
Published: September 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Took the bus to singapore from KL- it was a luxurious 20 seater with fully reclining seats and movies- best bus is Asia Yet!!!

We were staying in little India which definately lived upto its name- streets were crowded with food and clothes overflowing from their shops and smelled like spices. We ate alot of chicken and duck with rice on the cheap here but it was pretty nice anyway.

walked down to the singspore eye and along the water- spotted a great building with a boat on top.

We went to raffles hotel but our budget was not sufficient for us to afford a singapore sling. We would have had high tea but we were not appropriately dressed but it was nice to look at anyway.

We mostly used the underground in Singapore which is really good and spotlessly clean, much like the rest of the city- its Asia but clean with proper toilets.

Also spent about 2 days shopping for a laptop as we are not very clued up on computers and such.

Really enjoyed eating in food courts where you could get massive helpings of whatever cuisine you fancied for veyr little money- perfect!

The city in general is pretty massive and dominated by huge towers and malls but its very accessible, spotlessly clean and pretty friendly. Wsa a very easy place for brits as everyone spoke English- had a good few days here.


NEXT STOP AUSTRALIA........


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.015s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb