Preparing to fly home


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
March 20th 2006
Published: March 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well, I am back in Singapore, here awaiting my flight back to my normal life. I have never missed home once, despite having had some uips and downs during the trip. I am already making plans to travel again and this time it will hopefully involve getting a work visa (probably for New Zealand, but I will look into Canada and Australia as well), there are so many places in the world i want to go and i am very keen to continue to try to successfully socialise with people, something that i have had some success with during this trip but something that i feel i need to gain further confidence with in future.

When i think about it, i have been successful getting to know people when i have tried and also sometimes when I have not tried (both Byron Bay and KL are examples of the latter), so i just need to try and it should always work.

One more thing: Thanks Emily for reading my journal and still liking it, its good to know that somebody outside of my own family is still reading and liking this stuff. (if anyone else i know is still reading it, i don't mean to leave you out so thanks to you too)



Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb