Singapore – A Shopper’s Paradise


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
July 27th 2009
Published: July 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

If you really wish to have a unique shopping experience, then Singapore is the place to be. Lovingly called as the paradise of shopping, Singapore Shopping is indeed a wonderful experience. This small island country boasts of numerous shopping centers and malls where you can simply visit and pick up items of your choice. Whatever you want to buy, be it electrical goods, apparels, or other stylish and funky accessories, the shops are there to serve you. Moreover, you can enjoy shopping during the Great Singapore Sale. During this time, several shops remain open till twelve at midnight and beyond that on particular weekends and special priveleges are offered to the tourists.

Singapore shopping can be described as an exotic experience for those who have a passion for shopping. The shopaholics can visit some of the largest shopping malls in Singapore located at Orchard Road or visit VivoCity, which is regarded as one of the biggest Singapore shopping malls. For those who love music, The Heeren in Singapore is the right destination. If you have a passion for electronic and electrical goods, then you need to visit Sim Lim Square. Fashion jewelry, apparel, kimonos and traditional crafts are available at Chinatown.
To know more about singapore shopping visit http://www.focussingapore.com/singapore-tourism/shopping/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb