For a perfect post martial bliss visit Goa


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa
June 11th 2009
Published: June 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

You can be assured of a sparking start of your married life in Goa, the beach lover’s paradise. Check out Goa for your post marital bliss as it is acknowledged worldwide as the perfect honeymoon destinations. Goa with its sun soaked golden beaches, palm tree shades and tranquility of atmosphere offers an ideal spot for relaxation and rejuvenation of the mind, body and soul. This serene beauty of the Goa beaches make it the most sought after honeymoon destination for the newly wed couples.

There are so many things to do and to see in Goa. The pristine breaches with the lapping waves against the shores boast the perfect ambiance to stroll with hand in hand for the romantic couples. Many couples indulge in water activities and water sports in Goa. Venture both North Goa and South Goa on your Goa trip. Famous for its rich heritage, North Goa will offer you an idea of the old Goa with its ancient churches and monuments. The Baga Beach and the famous Anjuna Beach can be really breathtaking for you thanks to the awe inspiring beauty they boast. Baga Beach being an extension of the picturesque Calangute Beach is more varied and scenic in nature.

You can spot scenic Portuguese style villages and some of the finest beaches in South Goa. The must see beaches in South Goa is Arambol Beach. Colva Beach in South Goa is popularly considered as the rival of Calangute of the North Beach. Located far away form the maddening crowd, Arambol Beach offers a quite respite from the hustling bustling city life. You can visit the Bogmalo Beach which is a perfect picnic spot. Honeymoon in Goa ensures a special bond among the hearts of two loving couples thanks to the captivating beauty of the picturesque locales and celebrations through all seasons.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb