Singapore and Sydney


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
March 14th 2008
Published: March 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Jacq and JanineJacq and JanineJacq and Janine

outside of the opera house
So since I got food poisoning I've been feeling pretty sick so our touring has been pretty relaxed and low key. Singapore is an amazingly clean and well organized city. It was a nice change from Thailand! We didn't see everything there but we did visit the art gallery, the toy museum, raffles hotel, fort canning park and the royal selangor pewter gallery. It was all kind of cool, but nothing I would rave about. The craziest thing was the rain. We got caught out in it a couple of times, but it was fun. Its been a while since I've seen it just pour like that. And it was warm.
We arrived in Sydney yesterday, and ended up sleeping most of the day. Sometimes you need to do that though. Today we went to the opera house, which I really don't understand the big attraction to, the aquarium and wildlife world. The aquarium was impressive and the koalas at wildlife world were sooo cute. We took a wander through the botanical gardens and did a walk about the city. It was a busy day and we had fun, but no crazy stories this time. We're off to New Zealand tomorrow. I can't wait to see Abby! Until then, thats all I have!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.31s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb