Last day in Singapore!


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
July 4th 2007
Published: July 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post


Hey everyone!

Well...to be honest it doesn't feel like we have been doing a lot but still the days seem to go fairly quickly.

Christa moved into her new condo a few days ago and all I can say is...hard life! The place is amazing, she has a pool, sauna, squash court, gym, security gated entry and tennis courts. We spent one day cleaning and shopping to get the necessities and have spent a few moments freaking out while killing cockroaches (only two so far!). We still need to buy some bug spray but for now the phone books work fine-they're nice and heavy!

We also spent one day at the MacRitchie Resevoir which is a Nature Park sitting on 4,900 acres right in the city! Besides sweating like crazy, the 5 hour hike was beautiful and we were able to see some wildlife...monkey's and lizzards. Within the park there is also a Canopy Bridge that overlooks the park and tree tops which was quite amazing.

Unfortunately that is all we have really been up to the last few days. We fly out this evening for Thailand so hopefully I will have more to tell you next week.

Hope you all are doing well-





Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0738s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb