Singapore day 4


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
October 11th 2017
Published: October 11th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, we went on the night safari which turned out to be better than expected. Started off with buffet meal then boarded an open bus and were taken around the reserve to try and see the animals in their natural habitat.Because the animals are nocturnal flash photography was not allowed which meant getting quality photos was a little challenging. However,Pat managed to get a few that were pretty good. We saw a fish eating cat which was actually in the process of trying to catch his evening meal. Unfortunately we didn't see him succeed but saw him making a couple of attempts.

Unfortunately,today is our last day in Singapore .We have both really enjoyed the culture,people,food and even the weather.its been exhausting but we so enjoyed the experience. Went for our final trip to Chinatown.Oh well ,being picked up at 4 pm for a 7 pm flight to Sydney. Looking forward to Australia but not the journey overnight.

Well, what joy, we have been upgraded to club class so may get a few hours sleep if we are lucky.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.257s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb