Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
October 7th 2017
Published: October 7th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone,

We arrived in Singapore at around 6 pm after a rather gruelling flight. Pat got a reasonable amount of sleep but with the other travellers sniffing,coughing,shouting out and a quartet of loud snorers I hardly managed any sleep. Never mind we can get an early night. We decided to eat in the hotel restaurant which I have to say was yummy. One of the deserts was fruit based and looked like custard but had a very strange taste. Some say it has a fishy tange. I rather enjoyed it! Then I had a drink which again had a fruity taste but as you got nearer the end little worm like strands of gelletine got caught in your teeth. It was ok,quite harmless.

Pat really was full of energy as you can see. All the hotel staff and everyone we have spoken to so far are so friendly. After dinner a short stroll was required to stretch our legs. The river runs alongside the hotel which is decorated with lights making an attractive area to relax. We're back in our room now. Can't wait to get a good nights sleep before setting off tomorrow to see more of Singapore. I just hope Pat has left his snoring routine at home!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.029s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0128s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb