Singapore Sightseeing


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Singapore Harbour
June 18th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The hotel staff is really friendly. We are staying at Mintraa in Little India. I really recommend this place. The very unusal thing for us is a combined bathroom with a toilet. Basically once you are having a shower you splash all water on the toilet. That can be quite hard. Our room is a 6 beds dorm. On our first day we went for a walk to Little India and Arab Street. We got lost at the beginning which was fun but finally we found our way. Little India and Arab Street were full of these little family stores, where people are actually working on the street and you can watch them while working. We went to Asian Civilization Museum and had a guided walk which was alright becuase the guide explained only the most important things and was rather in a rush but i strongly recommend having a walk by your own as well. We also went to Marina Bay which just blew our minds. Its really beautiful and definitely a highlight of the Singapore Trip so far. We admired the famous hotel(Marina Bay Sands) that top part looks like a boat. We went to China Town for a dinner which we paid $30 for but it was worth because it was really delicious.

SECOND DAY
On our second day we decided to go to Botanic Gardens. Before we got there we walked through the famous Orchard Road. God, they really have awesome shopping centres! I found all my favourite clothes stors: zara, bershka, stradvarius etc. We talked with Jonny that one day when we are very rich we should come here for few days with

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0615s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb