Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Little India
June 17th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

So our trip started from big delay. We probably should be happy that we took off at all. The whole week 13-17.06 wasnt happy foe the ones trying to get to Sinagpore or Australia. The volacano in Chile erupted and made flying quite hard. All Singapore flights from monday till wednesday were cancelled and Thursday flight was 10 hours late. On Thursday evening we got confirmation from JetStar that we are flying. On Friday once we got to the airport this wasnt sure at all. We had to wait 2 hours to find out if we actually were going to take off. Finally they informed us that we will. We went to check in and did all passport stuff and went to the lounch but poor jetstar staff called us 2 hours before the actual boarding started and we had to wait 2 hours sitting on the floor till the boarding started. Once we got on the plane we received a porfessional service. We arrived to Singapore with 2 hours delay but the staff in the hostel was really nice. The first impression of Sinagpore was amazing, clean, green and beautiful.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb