Sentosa Island, first port of call in Singapore.


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Sentosa Island
January 26th 2005
Published: January 26th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Our Sentosa Angels!!!Our Sentosa Angels!!!Our Sentosa Angels!!!

Kathy and Dinah, we'll always remember you both.
All thanks here go to our "Sentosa Angels", Kathy and Dinah. Without them we would have been thoroughly up the creek without a paddle! We arrived at about 20:30 hoping to get on the campsite at Sentosa, on the shuttle bus we met Kathy and Dinah, two amazing ladies on holiday at their company's chalet. Without knowing anything about us they promptly invited us to stay with them on the floor of the chalet. Luckily we accepted because we found out the next day that the campsite was closed for renovation! Anyway, we had a lovely time on Sentosa for a few days, the Sentosa evening fountain show was pretty spectacular, as was the company we kept, Thanks again Kathy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

AAAAH !!!AAAAH !!!
AAAAH !!!

True love..........Sick bags at the ready!!!
Look on and weep folks!Look on and weep folks!
Look on and weep folks!

Sorry if you're freezing your asses off.......NOT REALLY !
Joey puts her feet in it again!!Joey puts her feet in it again!!
Joey puts her feet in it again!!

good job there's no smellyvision!! Public health hazard they are!


Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0268s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb