Chek Jawa, Pulau Ubin


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Pulau Ubin
August 23rd 2007
Published: August 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

As of 11.32am on Thursday, 23rd August 07, the writer has welcomed a total of 19,957 visitors on his web blog. He is keeping his fingers crossed to welcome the 20,000th visitor by early next week. 1 year 9 mths have passed since the 1st entry was born on 6th November 2005. This is one blog that he couldn't update regularly because "he don't get to travel all the time". Having said that, he is proud to present a total of 73 entries in the collection. The birth of the 74th entry is likely to happen on Saturday, 25th August 2007.


The 73rd Entry ~ Notes from a small island




Saturday, 18th August 2007

The group of us from K** were visiting Chek Jawa in P. Ubin this morning. It was a perfect excuse to exercise my lazy bones, to get closer to nature and to comuunicate with some colleagues from other departments whom I seldom have the chance to.

The sun that rose today was short lived. It started to rain as soon as the walk @ Chek Jawa was over. However, thanks to the ponchos provided by "Auntie Lee", we were not as wet as it would become.

By the time the whole event ended in the afternoon, we had compiled a series of funny pics enough to create the Singapore version of "Broke Back Mountain".

After lunch, I practically spent the whole of Saturday afternoon recovering @ home before the musical starts in the evening.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Top of the World 2007Top of the World 2007
Top of the World 2007

I'm on the, top of the world looking, down


Tot: 0.292s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 88; dbt: 0.1987s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb