A Quincy Weekend (Jul 2017)


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Orchard Road
July 22nd 2017
Published: September 3rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

22nd July 2017 Weekend

This was a weekend staycation @ the Quincy Hotel Orchard Road for KW and myself. The main reason that we booked the Quincy is that this is one of the few hotels where all rooms enjoy complimentary club benefits. In a nutshell, all our meals were fully taken care of during the duration of our stay which was an excellent choice since we did not wish to step outside the hotel during our staycation. The swimming pool at the roof top was rather small even though it didn't seem to be crowded when I was using the facilities on both occasions. The hotel appeared to be a favourite choice among birthday guests since we noticed the service crew going round the tables during dinner and presenting small treats to the birthday boy and girl.

We had a twin bedder at the lower floors and it faced the leafy compounds. We were happy that the mini-bar is complimentary even though we had to head to the lobby for café-styled coffee (which tasted great) and ice-cream sundaes. Lunch was served until 2pm and there were sandwiches to go along with our salads. Dinner which started after 6pm was buffet style comprised small treats, pasta mains and salmon dishes. Breakfast went really okay as well.

Generally, we loved our stay at the Quincy for its cutting edge boutique design. Given that it had been a few years since it first opened, it must have been a "WOW experience" when it welcomed its first guests. We would love to be back again whenever the price seems right and when we wish to get out of our routines. For the price of SGD128 per person, we thought that this was quite a bargain considering the complimentary meals that we had during our stay.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.525s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 16; qc: 76; dbt: 0.4264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb