Finally getting out of Thailand.......


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Bugis Village
December 19th 2008
Published: December 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So after Phuket we went back across to Koh Samui to meet up with mick and Lorna. When we got back we realised that they got caught up in the Bangkok troubles and therefore got held up for 2 days. when they finally arrived we rented out a car for the day.....absoulute banger!! we drove all around the island which was nice until we ran out of petrol!! quite funny although alen and mick (sittin in the front didnt think so !) luckily for us they sell petrol on the side of the road for a euro!!

we then spent the rest of our week trying to get out of koh samui...the weather was pretty miserable so we were a bit fed up! all flights were still cancelled from bangkok so we had to drive to Singapore............ 32 HOURS!! NIGHTMARE....but there was te four of us so we had a bit of a laugh! After 4 days travelling from koh samui we finally arrived in Sydney to a warm welcome from the Barrett family! for the next two days we basically pottered round and got our clothes washed.....AND THEN THE REAL JOURNEY BEGAN......

Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0783s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb