THE BOMB Video 1- Phillippines


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines
September 24th 2013
Published: September 24th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The Philippines's are in conflict with a nursing and doctor shortage. Over the years they have inaugurated thousand into becoming a nurse for the country but there has been a lack of help when there is no actual doctor existent in this region of Asia. Even though there isn't much equipment and high tech material, they don't even have a professional to help them out in the first place! With Health and disease spreading the hospitals cant make up for it, and the technology is poor. Because many are paid under minimum wage and the salaries aren't reasonable, people are heading to the U.S. to get 20 times as much as they make as nurses and actually help pay for their families in Philippines. In the Philippines the spending per person is 37 dollars, really low showing exemplifying their spot high on the charts for poverty. If the government can get help they wont have their own people leave the country for a better living, but that option hasn't been upheld. With nurses leaving, the hospitals in the Philippines will close, and the people will have no way to take care of themselves.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.174s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0511s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb