ECO-VILLAGE PARK


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines
April 30th 2007
Published: April 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

after having our lunch at CWC, we proceeded to Commission on Audit's office at the Provincial Capitol of Camarines Sur. with the help of Jun, one of the personnel of COA, he accompanied us to our next destination... the ECO-VILLAGE PARK. from a thrilling experience at CWC, at the park, we don't know what in store for us....

the park is located within the Provincial Capitol complex. similar to other parks, there were ponds, cottages, ornmental plants and trees. as we strolled inside the park, the pathways leading to the inner area are dotted with miniature and colorful flowers and lined palm trees which looks like soldiers that welcome you and you as guests of honor in their kingdom. lovely to see.

inside the park, you will see a dome-shaped steel structure which is the birds aviary that house some exotic birds. its bird watching time..... as we walked, there are wooden gazebos which are sorrounded with ponds filled with freshwater fishes. it's definitely a relaxing place. you will feel the cool air by just sitting in the gazebo. we find other areas like the man-made cave and the hanging bridge.

in general, ecovillage is impressive. you can indulge into its luxury where a combination of ponds, gardens, farms and pathwalks welcome you. it is an ideal tourist destination.

strolling in ecovillage made me realize that modernization and natural wonders can be harmonized in one place.... nice place....





Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0764s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb