Philippines Holiday


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Pampanga
December 22nd 2007
Published: December 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 19





Went for a walk in the morning around the streets near our Hotel. Noticed a nice hand-crafted outdoor setting in one the garden areas of the Hotel.



Already early in the morning it was warm. While swimming in the pool, I witnessed the sunrise-interesting to watch the sun's rays lighting up the hills. Once light, I took this photograph of the view down to Subic Bay.



We had breakfast in the Dining room-once again there was a large group, so the staff had to arrange the tables accordingly.



Tim had Eggs Benedict (which looked very tasty).



After breakfast I tried to use a free Internet service in the Reception, however, because the Computer & Internet were so slow, I eventually gave up. Also in Reception there was lots of old antique furniture including a Harp, Piano & Conga drums. Last night while we were having dinner, we were entertained by a piano player. I opened the lid of the piano, some keys were split & some did not work (the player last night must have been good at getting around the problems !).

We left for Manila after breakfast. The journey back took nearly 4 hours. We once again checked into our Hotel, the Somerset Salcedo.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb