Bellevue Hotel Alabang


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Muntinlupa » Alabang
January 3rd 2008
Published: January 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Lobby of Belevue HotelLobby of Belevue HotelLobby of Belevue Hotel

Big Christmas Tree
Last Dec.31, 2007 my family checked in at Bellevue Hotel in Alabang Muntinlupa City for our New Year's eve celebration. We got there at around 2:30PM and I quickly noticed a guy in uniform with a very big dog on his side! I found out that it was a trained dog coz the patch on the guy's uniform reads K-9 unit. Just wondering why are they in front of the hotel? Anyway the bellboy made us wait for a few minutes before returning to pick up our bags and we immediately went inside the lobby. Well the lobby was not that big but very beautiful and well appointed with a big Christmas Tree as we enter the hotel. Our room was on the 12th floor and we found out that we cannot press our floor number if we didn't insert the card that was issued to us. Well that was good coz we're able to know that the hotel is well secured from uninvited guests but the downside is there were no stairs! You will really have to use the elevator AND the card coz if not you'll have to return at the ground floor to get help from the bellboy!
mememe

at the bathtub
At least that's what we found out when we forgot to bring the card on our way back from the pool! Anyway our room was spacious with a big kingside bed and a double bed. The bathroom was really beautiful but the kitchen was small. We had a very big window on the sala and the bedroom and that's just good coz we will able to see the fireworks at night. And there were some freebies that the hotel gave us: a jacket, a champagne and another complimentary ticket for an overnight stay for 2 on their deluxe room! Wow I'm really liking Bellevue a lot!

At around 4PM we went at 3rd floor(Bellevue spa and Health Club) to view their swimming pool and guess what? It is an infinity pool! There were some guests swimming when we arrived we just took some pictures(but we dipped on the pool later that night) and went back to our room. What's good about this hotel is that there's a free shuttle service to and from so when we decided to get some last minute stuffs to buy at Festival Mall there was no problem getting there fast!

On the next
just hangin outjust hangin outjust hangin out

kingsize bed on our room
day me, my mother and my Tita had breakfast(we had complimentary breakfast for 3) on 2nd floor at Café D'Asie. Wow they serve a lot of different foods there! They serve international cuisine from japanese(sushi, tempura, etc…), filipino(tocino was very good!, longganisa, sinangag, tapa), american(there were many kinds of bread and spreads, cereals), juices(mango, orange, chocolate, apple), cold cuts, yogurts name it they have it! I ate A LOT that when it was time for lunch I was still full!

We really enjoyed our stay at Bellevue and if given a chance to stay there again, I will on a heartbeat!


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

My sisterMy sister
My sister

infinity pool
Bellevue HotelBellevue Hotel
Bellevue Hotel

Infinity Pool
taking a dip at the pooltaking a dip at the pool
taking a dip at the pool

Dianne, me with the kids
Ebina FamilyEbina Family
Ebina Family

at the sala of our room
New Year's EveNew Year's Eve
New Year's Eve

getting ready for the new year!
New Year's Eve countdownNew Year's Eve countdown
New Year's Eve countdown

waiting for the fireworks!
Happy New Year 2008!Happy New Year 2008!
Happy New Year 2008!

Me opening a bottle of champagne
My nanayMy nanay
My nanay

with a glass of champagne
Me Me
Me

in front of our room door
Me with tita Cleo and kidsMe with tita Cleo and kids
Me with tita Cleo and kids

the only staircase going to 2nd floor
Me and Tita CleoMe and Tita Cleo
Me and Tita Cleo

with Frosty and his friends(?)


25th May 2010

good am
i wish to apply on your hotel if there is a job vacancy

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 35; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb