Enchanted Kingdom


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Laguna » Santa Rosa » Enchanted Kingdom
December 3rd 2007
Published: December 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We finally went to Enchanted Kingdom at Sta. Rosa Laguna last Nov.30, 2007 with my co-workers- Hazel, Flor, Iro(Flor's daughter), Jerome(my nephew) & Hazel's friend whose name escaped my memory. Anyway the trip to EK was postponed a week ago due to a typhoon that never came. We were expecting a lot of people there because Nov. 30 was a holiday(Bonifacio Day) so that means there were no classes for the students and for those who are working(like us) it's ok not to report for work.

So Jerome and I left at 7:45AM bound for Sta. Rosa Laguna. We boarded a van at Pala-pala Dasma Cavite and arrived at Balibago Complex(Sta. Rosa) at around 9AM. Flor informed me that they're gonna be late coz at around that time they had just met at Alabang and they're not yet boarding a bus going to Sta. Rosa. I still waited for them but finally got impatient and texted her that we were already proceeding at Enchanted Kingdom coz it was already 10AM and i'm really getting impatient waiting for them. she said it was ok and apologized for being late.

We boarded a tricycle going to EK which i found out
Inside EKInside EKInside EK

In front of The Grand Carousel
was only a very short distance from Balibago Complex but the fare was already 28pesos! to think that we rode for only less that 3 minutes, ganun kalapit! pwede ngang lakarin eh! anyway as we proceeded to the entrance we were met my hoards of people lining up at the entrance. it was only about 10:15AM. after about 10 minutes we finally went inside and immediately snapped some photos of myself and jerome in front of the Carousel.

Here the rides that we took at the park:
The Grand Carousel - just for the kids
Flying Fiesta - got dizzy
Rio Grande Rapids - love it! although expect to get wet!
Space Shuttle - i will never ever ride there AGAIN!
Swan Lake - whew! had a workout on this!
Anchor's Away - my personal favorite!
Dodgem - also cool!
Roller Skater -mini roller coaster
Up, Up & Away
Wheel of Fate - got cold when we were up there

Kiddie rides that Iro and Jerome rode:
Air Pterodactyl
Stone Eggs

Play facilities:
Rock Quarry
Petreefied House



Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Anchor's Away!Anchor's Away!
Anchor's Away!

i really love this ride! my personal favorite!
In front of EKIn front of EK
In front of EK

night time


20th December 2007

Great blogs
came across your blogs and must say you have some great looking places in your country - thanks for the interesting blogs and enjoy your travels!
26th December 2007

Help
Just want to ask po sana, I'm from Pampanga pa and I really want to go there with my bF, ang balak kC namin mg commute, ask ko lang meron bang dumadaan na bus sa EK?? or I mean malapit na terminal going back to manila so that makauwi kami ng Buhay lols... pls pls.. need ur help. By the way nice pix all :)
29th December 2009

How can we contact you?
How can we contact you? It seems that all your lines, if not busy-are not being entertained by anyone. We just want to know your entrance fees (without rides) and would like to confirm until when is your snow effect? We saw it at Rated K and my children were pressuring me to visit your place. Kindly reply soonest. Thanks, Emma

Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0824s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb