My Bellarocca Weekend Getaway


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Marinduque
June 25th 2010
Published: June 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Bellarocca Island Resort Spa is one of the most luxurious resorts here in the Philippines. It is a Greek inspired resort which is similar to the houses in Santourini. One night would cost you about $400 to $5,000. The Resort is quite expensive for a normal Filipino but if you are the type of person who really wants to have privacy this is the perfect place for you. You can get here by plane, yacht or even helicopter. But Zest Air and Sea Air offers flights to Marinduque. I have been dying to to see this place for over a year. When I got a chance to read an article in a Travel Magazine, my cousins and I went decided to go here last may 2010. The food was great but they do not offer buffet since a few people go here. The beach here is quite small and quite deep. If you want to really have fun here you should try the hobie cat ride. There are few things you can do in the resort and an overnight stay would be the best for you. If you like to have peace and privacy this is the perfect place for you. But if you are the type of person who wants fun and excitement you can explore Marinduque's other towns like Sta.Cruz, Boac, Buenavista, Mogpog, Gasan, and Torrijos. Don't leave the place without buying the world class Arrowroot Cookies at Rejano's Bakery in Sta. Cruz Marinduque or at Boac Hotel.

Travel Tips
Buy the famous Arrowroot Cookies at REJANO's BAKERY
Take a Hobie Cat Ride in Bellarocca
Go Island Hopping
Visit Maniuaya Sand Bars
Take a day tour Round Marinduque Tour passing by the towns of Boac, Buenavista,
Torrijos, Sta. Cruz, Mogpog, Gasan.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

The $5000 Villa!The $5000 Villa!
The $5000 Villa!

it can accommodate 10 persons! No one has ever slept at this villa because it's effing expensive


10th July 2010

room rate for local guests
how much?nice and beautiful place..
10th July 2010

bellarocca rates
you can check the rate at their website its at http://www.travelsmart.net/ph/resorts/Marinduque/Bellarocca_Island_Resort_and_Spa/Rates.html you can also try zest air and seaair weekend packages :)
16th August 2010

bellarocca rates
are there any day tours?
1st September 2010
the beach

Inquiry
Sir/Madam: we have a parcel of land with white sand and fruit bearing coconuts somewhere in southern Palawan. Bounded by China Sea and Palawan Sea. Wide frontage and surrounded by aguho trees. Should you be interested to venture, please let me know . . . cp 09277980697. Photos available upon request or kindly check my FB (Punta Sebaring).
18th December 2010

i want to go there this christmas!
13th February 2012

I was there over this weekend. Service is not 100% excellent but the staff are very hospitable and accommodating even if they are not properly compensated on time. Food was okey. The hotel itself is wonderful. Maybe just a little expensive but nonetheless okei. I just wish the management will give their employee their salary which i heard is now nearly 15 days overdue. That is not humane.
7th September 2012

hi i know right their food is not that great but the place has a really nice ambiance

Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0918s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb