Musical Fountain Show (Manila Ocean Park)


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Manila
December 18th 2010
Published: April 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We availed of the promo tickets that Manila Ocean Park offered for the Musical Fountain Show for only P99 instead of the usual P300! For you to avail of the promo, you have to log on their website and register. After the registration, you will receive an SMS message for the coupon and you will present this text to the ticket booth once you arrived at the venue. Since me, my sister and cousins have 2 cellphones, we managed to register the kids too, because only one SMS coupon is for one person per transaction only.

When we got to the venue, it was slightly raining so we scrumbled to get the free raincoats provided by the park. After awhile, the rain did stopped but we still did not removed our raincoats(in case another rain poured). The fountain show was just ok, the kids enjoyed but for me I think it lacks the mind-blowing display of fire, music and laser lights that the website boasts. For P99 it was worth it, but if you will have to pay the normal price of P300, I think it’s not “sulit”. Maybe if they improve their production and laser lights, I might give it another try some other time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb