First day in the Philippines


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Manila
May 14th 2006
Published: May 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey all just got to the Philippines Saturday safe and well. Plane ride was hell, sat next to the fattest man on board for 15 hours from LA to Hong Kong. Saturday night was a good time we all went out and hit up a few bars met a lot of cool people. We went to this place called the Hobbit House that had 30 midgets working and didn't hire normal size folk. Right now were in Manila and we have been staying at a hotel called Malate Pensionne, its really neat and everything is real antique in the hotel. This city is so wild. Everyone tries to sell you stuff like fake rolex and little kids beg for money. I have never been anywhere that is so wild in my life. Life here is so different. Last night i saw people on the street, little babies sleeping on sidewalks and even a guy taking number two on the sidewalk. The people are so nice and just want to talk. I am loving every minute so far and cant wait to see the rest of the country. We are checking out of this hotel and going to a house just south of where we are now. We are staying there for a while I think. I wont be around computers for two days so I will talk to you all in a couple days again. In the meantime you can send me messages and keep in touch. Tata for now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb