Nancy's Here!


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Manila
January 21st 2009
Published: January 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

For all of you back home wondering, Nancy made it here safe and sound and on time. We picked her up from the airport around one pm and came back to the house. She had a good flight and slept well on the plane and naturally made a travel buddy (thats so Nancy). After eating a late lunch we went to Glorietta (a mall) in Makati. Did some flip flop shopping and then went to the salon for pedi'si, mani's and foot spa's - all of which for me and Nancy cost a total of $15 - haha!

Afterward we came back to the house and ate dinner, packed for Palawan as we leave tomorrow morning at 6:00am for the airport. My cousin Ann and I have been trying to keep Nancy up to evade Jet lag - so far so good. We're drinking calamanci juice (local fruit - very similar to lemonade) and vodkas which will make for a nice night cap. We're planning on going to bed soon.

Tomorrow we plan on making the trip to the underground river in Palawan once we get there - it is one of the seven wonders of the world (according to my Tita Mila). I may not get to blog with all of you until Sunday morning - when we get back from Palawan we go straight to dinner with the cousins and a cousins party at Bong and Milai's house. So until then we are sending some warmth your way.

Much love....

Nancy do you want to say anything?

Hi - Much love to you all and I am probably not coming home 😊

xoxo

Peanut & Nancy

Advertisement



22nd January 2009

you ladies!!!!
Stay out of trouble over there!! I would not be able to bail you out...even w/ a smile like this. ;-) Wondering if you ladies will be back by Saturday, Jan. 31? It'd be worth the trek home....Santiago's playing up at the smartbars! :-)
24th January 2009

Everyone at work is glad you're safe Nancy!! Have fun you two, wish I was with you both. Nancy, Sharon messed up stuff already!!!! HA HA!

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb