A Chill Night Out


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Manila
January 20th 2009
Published: January 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Strumm's - Makati, ManilaStrumm's - Makati, ManilaStrumm's - Makati, Manila

L to R Seated - Me, Mackie (Ann's BF), Ann L to R Standing - Bong, Milai, Brian and Adel
Last night I had a nice laid back night out with my cousins to see Adel (Milie's Husband) sing in his cover band "Midlife Crisis." It was a fun night out in Makati, Manila. We went to Strumm's where Adel sang and then headed to this Japanese Style lounge (you sit on the floor) afterward. The drinks and food are so cheap here! I love it!

Today Mom, Tita Helen, Tita Nen, Uncle Bonnie and Brian headed out to Tagaytay so Tita Nen could see Tita Helens house there before they left. They stopped over at Tita Mila & Uncle Mikes to see uncle nono and Tita Mofti as they arrived this morning. Ann and I opted to stay home and relax after a night of power drinking 😊.

Nancys plane should be taking off right about now (3:00pm Manila time, 1:00am Chicago Time). I just plan on resting and fighting off this cold until she gets here. Our itinerary for the rest of the trip is pretty hetic. Mom, Tita Nen, Uncle Bonnie, Brian, Uncle Nono and Tita Mofti leave for Palawan Tomorrow morning. Dad, Nancy and I will follow Thursday Morning as Nancy gets in tomorrow afternoon. We get Back to Manila Saturday Evening. All the cousins plus Nancy are planning on Dinner and drinks Saturday night - Milai told me they usually do the cousins dinner before the new year but decided to wait since I would be coming - hehe, Thanks Guys! Then Sunday is Lola's Birthday party and then the following morning Nancy and I leave again for Boracay for four days and three nights. Beach Hopping - gotta love it. When we get back to Manila we will probably do a bunch of shopping at 168 and Greenhills. And then we leave to come back to Chicago...the rest of this trip will go by pretty quick and thinking about it makes me a little sad. But until I get on the plane I am going to savor every moment. Carpe Deim! hehe.

Much love to you all at home. See you soon!



Advertisement



20th January 2009

Awesome. Send our love to everyone, especially Lola for her birthday!
21st January 2009

<3
Will do!
22nd January 2009

Boracay??
officially jealous!!! Can't wait to see pictures, mama!

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0679s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb