THE WRATH OF NATURE


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Albay
April 28th 2007
Published: April 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

the first day of our stay in tabaco, albay, well, we slept after lunch. it was a tiring travel so all of us look for his/her own place and all of us started to.....SNOREeeee heheehe....

around 2 p.m. we decided to visit the market located in the central terminal in legazpi city for some pasalubongs to our love ones.... on our way we passed by big boulder of rocks and piles of lahar along the road. we felt a litlle bit lonely and im really saddened seeing those trees and coconuts without their green leaves. we observed that there were houses buried with only their roofs that were visible. we imagine the situation when the killer typhoon crushes albay. it really gave me some chills just imagining my fellow bicolanos trying to save themselves and their properties... i already experience a lot of typhoons since my childhood days. i remember how my family crosses and fight the strength of the wind in evacuating to concrete houses of our neighbor and spend our night there. but the calamity that hit albay, i really can't imagine. seeing those remaining structures and those rocks, made me realized how blessed we are......

i know they will survive. bicolanos were resilients and they will regain their lives.... God bless to all bicolanos...

we took some souvenir shots to remind us to take care of our environment and respect our nature...


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb