ROAD TRIP TO ALBAY


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Albay
April 29th 2007
Published: April 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

it was on the last week of april when we feel so weary and exhausted. i talked to my friends that i need a break. they agree and we choose a place where we can spend our weekend and the labor day holiday. with God's grace our dear friend girlie invited us to spend the weekend with her in their town since she is attending the wedding of her brother. what is so exciting was that it was free of charge, from the accommodation to food. wowww.... what a generous offer. we immediately grabbed the once in a lifetime opportunity and tantararannnnn.......... ALBAY here we come!!!!!!!

excitements runs in our veins as we prepare for the long travel. the group composed of me, the self-imposed leader being a bicolano, reinz and glenn and ynna - the family, edz and rochelle, my partners in adventures, ate quel, our guardian (dahil grabe ang wisdom nya), amy, the conservative....

night of 28th of april, the journey began... wow it was really a long journey... laughter filled our vehicle as we throw jokes to each other. we arrive at tobaco, albay at around 10:30 in the morning. it was a tiring but our eyes feast the green fields and the nature and filled our lungs with pure air. inhale, exhale. wow. nice, nice, nice. what a beautiful place. indeed bicol is one hell of a paradise....

first destination, of course the residence of our generous hostess, girlie. what a place to behold.... their house is sorrounded with ornamental plants and orchids.. really beautiful and peaceful...

our stay in tabaco gave us the time to relax and reflect... the sorroundings soothes our weary soul.... thanks to rocha family.... our foster family....


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb