Pakistan


Advertisement
Pakistan's flag
Asia » Pakistan » Islamabad
March 4th 2013
Published: March 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Clearly the biggest problem that keeps Pakistan in such crippling poverty is its terrible school system. Many of the schools take place in yards, where a day of rain can cancel school due to the fact that the kids would have to sit in the mud. There is an example of one boy who quit going to school because he didnt like sitting on the ground to learn and now works at a gas station helping support his family. Now he hopes to learn to be a mechanic and get a job. The government does a terrible job of building schools, planning and building schools for three hundred plus children with only one room. Many of the schools that do have buildings often end up becoming abondoned as the teachers simply stop coming. And then there are religous schools who teach about the religion of Islam but often include anti west and anti American ideas. This problem is also these ideas are found in the public schools with a government that does nothing about it. In order for Pakistan to become a successful country it must participate in the global economy, and having all these anti west feelings will stop it from doing so.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb