Chisapani Nagarkot Hike


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Nagarkot
August 7th 2020
Published: August 7th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Ace vision Treks & Tours Based in Kathmandu Nepal. We are offering excellent Hiking and trekking in Nepal. The Chisapani Nagarkot trekis Best Hike who don't have enough time to explore in Nepal. This tour plan is designed for the short time travelers in Nepal who would like to taste of Nepal. Chisapani Nagarkot Trek starts from Sundarijal after driving 45 minutes from Kathmandu. In the beginning the trail pierces Shivapuri National Park. A big watershed that provides 40 percent drinking to Kathmandu Valley. Chisapani Nagarkot Trek offers beautiful nature and village walk experience, natural environment, stunning Himalaya panorama of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Gaurishankar Himal and even we can spot Mount Everest in far distance.

The short and best Chisapani Nagarkot Hike an Excellent trek in Himalayan country Nepal. weather in Chisapani is always cold as it's name Chisapani, Meaning “Cold water” in Our own Language. Where you, will enjoy the real boon of nature being away from the noise of Kathmandu feeling better to be away from crowded. The City life and your interaction with the local people will add another experience. As our way to Chisapani In Mul kharka we are able to see how local people make Local wine.

Today, is most important day; Wake up Early morning for sunrise view from Nagarkot. Which are the most fascinating and mesmerizing view reflecting rays of sun to White Mountains? Nagarkot with the height of 2195 meter from sea level is on the edge of the valley and offers superb views of the mountains as well as Kathmandu valley. Along with this you visit the temple at Changunarayan, one of the oldest Hindu temples in Nepal which offers you to have a peek observation of the religious practice of Nepali people. And beautiful Landscape and lifestyle of Local people’s in Hilly region. We are sure you like Chisapani Nagarkot hike, you are enjoying different experience for sure. Contact us for more details with Customized Trip.

Why Travel with Ace Vision Treks & Tours




Local Reliable Tour Trekking Company provide service oriented trip per your interest and time-frame. As well, It is known as hand-hand services for client and travel company, which is most important! So the mediator has no special roal, while you are travel in Himalayas. We are known as ex-guided Travel partner based in Kathmandu. So visit us for best and unforgettable travel experience in a lifetime.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0579s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb