NEPAL TOP FIVE EVEREST TREKKING


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Gorak Shep
March 30th 2018
Published: March 30th 2018
Edit Blog Post

NEPAL TOP FIVE EVEREST TREKKING
‘from scenic views of world’s highest peaks to fascinating Sherpa culture’

Nepal Base Camp Trekking offers a unique and outstanding journey from moderate to challenging adventure within high and scenic Khumbu valley around Everest region, please find our enjoyable and delightful exotic destinations in our Nepal Top Five Everest Trekking in following order A-B-C-D and E.

A: EVEREST BASE CAMP TREKKING :

Introduction:

Everest base camp trekking, a journey from moderate to adventurous walks due to high altitude at an average of above 3,800m to 4,300 m and much higher in some areas.

An enjoyable Everest base camp trekking which leads you around nice and lovely Sherpa villages with their well-tended farm fields and terraces growing buckwheat and barley including some green vegetables and potatoes the basic diet of the Evert Highlanders the Sherpa tribe.

The walk starts with a scenic sweeping flight of 35 minutes to land at Lukla airstrip where our route follows on an easy gradual path through villages encountering Prayer monuments known as Mani Walls with full Tibetan Buddhism inscriptions.

As trek progress following Dudh Kosi River upstream and then crossing few bridges over the same rivers heading higher to reach at famous Namche Bazaar for rest and a short hike to help with acclimatization on this high altitude of thin air.

From Namche onward with full views of snow-capped peaks with Mt. Everest and the magnificent peak of Ama Dablam walking into the lovely woodland of firs-rhododendron-pines and oak trees with a climb to famous and scenic Thyangboche Monastery.

At Thyangboche Monastery with time to visit its premises and then our route leads further north past Pangboche-Dingboche and Lobuche to reach Everest base camp our main highlight and major destination of the adventure.

Everest Base Camp at above 5,365 m high with grand close views of massive Khumbu Icefalls and glaciers within giant peaks of Nuptse-Lo la, Lhotse, Lingerie and Mt. Pumori.

Our adventure completes with a climb to a scenic hilltop at Kalapatthar the highest spot of the trek above 5,545 m high offering outstanding panorama of peaks with Mt. Everest at close distance.

After a grand moment feeling high then descend back towards Gorakshep and Lobuche to reach Pheriche village, where walk continues on the same scenic trail back to Lukla for a panoramic flight to Kathmandu with the remarkable adventure of a lifetime experience on Everest Base Camp Trekking.

B: EVEREST THREE PASSES TREKKING

Introduction:

Everest Three Pass one of the most adventurous walks crossing over three high scenic passes within Khumbu region in the shade of mighty Mt. Everest and adjoining giant peaks.

Truly an adventure of a lifetime experience traverse over Everest Three pass with the exceptional scenery of the surrounding unique landscapes covered with rolling high green and rocky hills including snow-capped peaks.

Everest Three Pass covers all the best of Khumbu areas crossing Kongma-La above 5,535 m, Tsho (Cho) La 5,367 m and Renjo-La at above 5,360 m includes the visit of world highest Everest base camp at 5,365 with a climb of scenic rocky hilltop at Kalapatthar 5,545 m, the highest point of the adventure.

For this adventurous and challenging trekking where trekkers should be in good and healthy physical shapes to tackle high altitude and rocky terrain with steep ups and downhill on walks.

Besides glamorous panorama and mountain views walking into Sherpa traditional villages and its interesting old monasteries is equally fascinating observing the local Sherpa cultures and custom of ancient Buddhism religion with a touch of Tibetan traditions and way of living.

Everest Three Pass commence taking a flight from Kathmandu and then landing at Lukla airstrip on its unique runways hidden between hills and mountains, with time to get refreshed walk begins on the gradual downhill with a short uphill to reach various nice villages for an overnight stop.

Adventure leads following the raging Dudh Kosi River, the name Dudh for milk in Nepalese, the white color water resembles milk due to heavy lime-chalk and other minerals that flow from the glacier of high Khumbu glaciers and icefalls.

Finally, walk leads to our first high pass after exploring around villages of Namche-Thyangboche Monastery, Pangboche and Dingboche to head across Koma-la and then towards Everest base camp and climb of Kalapathar.

The walk continues towards our second pass over Tsho (Cho) la to reach beautiful Gokyo Lake where our last traverse leads towards high Renjo-la to reach sleepy village of Thame.

From Thame on a pleasant scenic walk to Lukla enjoying views of peaks and countryside of Khumbu and then completing Everest Three Passes trekking after an overwhelming adventure of a lifetime experience with a flight back to Kathmandu.

C: EVEREST PANORAMA TREKKING

Introduction:

Everest Panorama Trekking a moderate type of adventure with a touch of high altitude exploring the impressive culture of the Highlanders of Everest and Khumbu the Sherpa people, who migrated around Everest region some five hundred years ago from Tibet.

The word Sher means East and Pa as people in Tibetan languages where Sherpa culture and way of traditional similar to Tibetan heritage of Buddhism religion which you can witness on this scenic and wonderful Everest Panorama Trekking.

Everest in Sherpa known as Chomolungma of Tibetan origin and in Nepalese called Sagarmatha, in both languages, translates as ‘Great Mother’.

The walk starts with a flight from Kathmandu to reach Lukla, a Sherpa town and the gateway of many trekking and other adventure around Khumbu and Everest region where all walks begin and end this busy town of Lukla located at above 2,820 m high.

From Lukla walk lead downhill to follow the white and milky river known as Dudh Kosi a glacial fed river from various glaciers of the peaks around Khumbu and Everest region, as walk leads to nice Sherpa villages with an overnight stop in a cozy lodge in the comfort of Sherpa hospitality?

As walk progress on gradual trail entering into the cool shade of alpine woodland filled with rhododendron-magnolia-pines and oak trees to reach higher at Namche Bazaar for rest and acclimatization and to soak in the local culture of great interest.

From Namche Bazaar our final highlight of the trip takes you higher to a beautiful spot at Thyangboche Monastery facing panorama of mountains with Mt. Everest and majestic Ama Dablam and other series of peaks.

Thyangboche located within forest surrounding with views of mighty mountains, here with time to explore around the monastery of great interest, where a colorful festival Mani Rimdu held once a year in the month of October as per Buddhist Lunar calendar.

After a lovely and fabulous time on Everest panorama trekking at Thyangboche the highest spot of the trek at 3,867 m, and then heading back to Lukla for a scenic short flight to Kathmandu with long lasting beautiful memories of Everest Panorama Trekking.

D: EVEREST CHOLA PASS TREKKING

Introduction:

Everest Chola Pass trekking leads you to cross high and scenic Cho-la pass from beautiful Gokyo Lake and the valley to reach around high Khumbu valley at Everest Base Camp.

Everest Cho-la trekking begins walking from high green hills of lush vegetation within rhododendron-oaks-magnolia-pines-firs and birch forest to reach within remorseless fields of ice and glaciers at Everest base camp, within the barren terrain of moon landscapes of rocks and snow-clad peaks.



Starting our fantastic Everest Cho-la trekking taking a flight from Kathmandu to land at high areas of Khumbu at Lukla airport, and then heading towards Sherpa villages of Phakding-Monjo-

to reach famous Namche Bazaar where rest and a short hike leads you scenic viewpoint looking at Everest-Ama Dablam and other giant peaks that make this adventure lively and fascinating.



Walking beyond Namche Bazaar on leaving the main trail of base camp heading higher towards Gokyo valley and its serene glacial lakes with close views of world sixth highest Mt. Cho-Oyu at Gokyo with time to immerse within its beautiful scenery of mountains and lakes and climb of high Gokyo Ri at 5,357 m with grand panorama of world four highest peaks with Everest-Lhotse-Cho Oyu and Makalu.



Our final adventure leads from Gokyo valley to cross high Cho-la pass also spelled as Tsho rises above 5,367 m to reach at Everest base camp on the other side of Khumbu and Everest areas and then on the main trails visiting world highest Everest base camp and climb up to Kalapatthar which will be the most highest spot of the adventure above 5,545 m high facing glorious panorama of peaks with Everest at the closest.



After an enjoyable thrill and adventure on both sides of Khumbu and Everest, our final end of the journey leads back to Lukla exploring Pheriche-Pangboche and scenic Thyangboche Monastery to reach Namche Bazaar.

From Namche on the same scenic trail to Lukla for a panoramic flight to Kathmandu with most amazing time and adventure on Everest Chola-la pass trekking, with time in the hustle and bustle city of Kathmandu a blend of modern and medieval culture and traditions.

E: EVEREST GOKYO LAKE TREKKING

Introduction:

Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking, one of the most scenic destinations in all Himalaya range where you will be within towering peaks in the shade of world highest Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse and Mt. Cho-Oyu.

A wonderful and interesting walk on Everest Gokyo Lake trekking with a blend of local Sherpa culture enriched with old and colorful heritage with traditional farm life breeding and raising domestic cattle like Yaks.

Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking leads you to original summer pasture and grazing areas of yaks and other animals, where at present a trekker paradise within beautiful lakes and valley covered within giant peaks in the shade of Everest.

This is one of the scenic walks that offers serene wilderness as trek leads you away from main flow of trekking trails, as the route from Namche Bazaar onwards takes you into gorge and wonderful valley at Gokyo Lake in between Renjo and Cho-la pass with close views of world sixth highest Cho-Oyu rises above 8,201 m high which also straddles the border with Tibet on its northern side.

Starting this fantastic trip from the Nepalese capital and major city Kathmandu where short flight with glorious panorama takes you to Nepal Eastern Himalaya range of Khumbu at Lukla to begin our walks to Gokyo Lake within Everest.

Walking into traditional Sherpa farm villages and through cool shade of woodland of tall rhododendron and pine trees than with uphill to Namche Bazaar after entering into Sagarmatha National Park, (Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepal and Sherpa calls Chomolungma).

At Namche with rest days to get acclimatized before heading higher elevation, an ideal place of rest day and then heading remote side of Khumbu towards scenic Gokyo Lake with five serene lakes for you to explore.

At Gokyo enjoy the glamorous scenery of tall peaks and hills with emerald colored Gokyo Lake also known as Dudh Kund, and in the comfort of nice cozy lodges with rooms facing views of snow peaks.



From Gokyo Lake, our adventure completes walking towards Lukla taking an alternative scenic path following the route through nice villages to Lukla where scenic short flight brings you at Kathmandu with mesmerizing and wonderful adventure on Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking.

Travel Blogger

Sappa Lama

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0566s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb