Manaslu Trek difficulty


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Circuit
June 21st 2018
Published: June 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

Manaslu Trek difficulty is one of the challenging treks in Nepal which is one of the remote treks in Nepal that takes you through the remote villages of the Himalayan region. It is one of the off-beaten treks in Nepal and if you trek during the best time of the year. The trek is fast gaining popularity as the new jewel in the crown of Himalayan trekking. The difficulty of the trekking depends on the physical conditions of traveler. As far as this trekking difficulty is concerned and Manaslu is not as tough as it is rumored. We cross several villages, walk through the lush forest, and several suspension bridges of this region. The trip is definitely a wonderful remote mountain explore adventure. The round trek will reward the adventurers with a tremendous alpine enjoy. This trekking region is preserved and controlled area of Nepal. High level of fitness is most and hiker most is willing to explore culture aspect of mountain people rather than Himalaya views only. For trekking on this route, we need the special permit and it is being a restricted region independent trekking is not allowed. The walk begins after a long drive to Soti Khola from Kathmandu valley.

Manaslu Trek difficulty is an easy level of the trek and you will get easy to choose according to your interest. It is best and finest way to explore the hidden mystical nature and cultural possession of one of the most celebrated Manaslu Circuit trekking in Nepal. You may have to travel and extended walking in mountainous terrain at higher elevation. It takes through geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating area with the crossing of the highest point of this region. You can explore the remoteness and wilderness of mountain its best while on this trek. The trekking is going thru the lovely panorama and flora and fauna. To preserve the natural and cultural beauty of the region also for the safety cause of trekker no one is allowed to do trek individually. During the time of trekking, we pass through the lush forest of rhododendron, pine, oak, beautiful villages, and landscapes of this region. We get chance to know about the culture, tradition, and the way of lifestyle of the people of this region. This is one of the adventurous and dangerous features of this beautiful trek. The trail passes through the beautiful alpine meadow at Bimthang. At the time of trekking, we will pass through the Manaslu conservation area which is the home of rare bird, animals, flora, and fauna. The season between March to May and September to November is considered as the best season for trekking in this region.



Everest Trekking Routes

Khusibu,Kathmandu, Nepal

Mobile :- +977-9843487921

Phone :- + 977-1-4387202

info@adventuremountainguide.net

info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

www.adventuremountainguide.net

www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb