Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Lukla
June 21st 2018
Published: June 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

Mera Peak Climbing in Nepalis the highest peak climbing in Nepal which is a physically demanding snow trek with straightforward climbing. It is one of the most popular trekking destinations in remote Khumbu region and it is an exciting trekking peak and scenically beautiful peaks of the Khumbu valley. These trails consist of most of the best route including a precise trail in the snow preeminent over the Mera-la. The climbing of this peak climbing is regarded as scenically stunning and exciting journey. This is a great trek and climbs and climbs in an ancient where Sherpa people still stay. This trip is a rewarding experience trekking as it provides a glorious view of Nepal. You will have enjoyed some of the most unusual landscape ever be held. We allow proper rest and make use of high camp but we avoid the rush. We customize the climbing training course covering various aspects of the climbing trip in Nepal. We can have the most spectacular view of entire Himalayan ranges. This is the best option for adventure seekers. We will provide us best chance to arrive towards the summit. Expedition on this peak climbing is a great opportunity to fulfill one’s dreams of experience what it is like to stand of a Himalayan summit.

Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal begins from Lukla after 30 minutes scenic flight from Kathmandu valley which is also best for all experienced trekker looking for an exciting expedition style tented camping trek in and climbing trip in Nepal. The standard route from the north involves little more than high altitude glacier walking. We get an opportunity to see the wonderful views of the mountain which includes Mt Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Cho Oyu and many other mountains of this region. We get chance to know about the culture, tradition, and way of living of the Sherpa people. We will pass through the lush forest of rhododendron, oak, pine, landscape and the beautiful Sherpa village of this region during the time of trekking. We will pass through the Sagarmatha national park where we can see the wild rare birds, animals, flora, and fauna. For trekking in this route, the trekkers should fit and fine. Climbing is one of the finest adventurous routes available today for the adventure seeker. The season between March to May and October to December is considered as the best season for trekking in this route. Mera peak climbing is very much suitable for that type of trekker who loves technical climbing and has previous climbing experience.



Everest Trekking Routes

Khusibu, Kathmandu, Nepal

Mobile :- +977-9843487921

Phone :- + 977-1-4387202

info@adventuremountainguide.net

info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

www.adventuremountainguide.net

www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb