Manaslu Trek Blog


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Circuit
June 21st 2018
Published: June 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

Manaslu trek is one of the challenging treks in Nepal which is one of the remote treks in Nepal that takes you through the remote villages of the Himalayan region. It is one of the off-beaten treks in Nepal and if you trek during the best time of the year. This trek has been considered one of the best trekking destinations in the world. Experience the majestic beauty of the Manaslu Massif in this remote mountain trek. A few treks can be done without anyone else supporting you similarly some trek will need you to have some assistance of expert such as a guide to finish your trek. The trek is generally comfortable as far as the weather is concerned. You can experience a lifetime adventure with spectacular views of beautiful landscapes and towering peaks in the north mid-west of Nepal. It is also one of the least explored trails of Nepal because of the restriction imposed by the government. We cross several villages, walk through the lush forest, and several suspension bridges of this region.

Culture and traditions

We get an opportunity to explore the cultural and tradition of the native Nepalese, Nubri, Tsum, and Bhutias. The unique culture and tradition is the Nepal striking attraction. People of Nepal have got their own way of living blended with the combination of social customs, traditional values, and culture. Many customs are inherited for both side and have been developed by the influence of the land, climate and available resources. This package combines all the activities of Nepal tour packages including cultural program. We get chance to know about the lifestyle of Gurung, Lama, and Sherpa.

Season

Manaslu trek is a busy trekking trail of Nepal. This exotic trekking group needs to be restricted and area permits which licenses holding trekking guide. This trekking route moves through the remote village and dense forest which is the home of different flora and fauna of the Himalayan region. The best season for trekking in this route is autumn and spring. A little bit of difficulty leads you to the wonderland of Manaslu region. It is likewise the perfect time to climb the Larkya peak.

Flora and fauna

Manaslu Circuit Trekking is an exciting Himalayan journey in the western region of Nepal. During the time of the trekking, we will pass through the Manaslu conservation area where we get an opportunity to see the rare bird, animals, flora, and fauna. The trail covers sub-tropical to the Alpine flora and fauna in this beautiful region. This trekking is going thru the lovely panorama and flora and fauna. This trekking gives a highly-quality and numerous habitats for a rich kind of flora and fauna, plant life of all foremost ecological zones. This region is the wide variety of wild flora and faunas that is rare to find anywhere in the world.

Transportation

The trail of the Manaslu trek is the nearest to Kathmandu of significant Nepalese trek. On the off chance that street conditions are testing you may need to be strolling in Arughat.

Everest Trekking Routes

Khusibu,Kathmandu, Nepal

Mobile :- +977-9843487921

Phone :- + 977-1-4387202

info@adventuremountainguide.net

info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

www.adventuremountainguide.net

www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.041s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb